For All Services Rendered
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our labor charges may be based on actual mechanic’s time, or established by multiplying our retail labor rate by industry time allowances (flat rate) or our own judgement of the time to be charged.
You will be charged no more than the estimated price approved by you. However, if we discover that different or additional repairs are indicated, you will be contacted for your advance approval of a revised estimate.
All new replacement parts and labor have a limited warranty of 6,000 miles or 6 months, whichever comes first. Warranty valid only if the vehicle is returned at the customer’s expense to our service department for adjustment. Warranty will be voided by overheating, lack of lubrication, or off-road use of non-offroad vehicles. This warranty extends only to the person to whom the services were permitted and not any subsequent purchaser.
THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY CONSTITUTES ALL OF THE WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SALE OF THIS ITEM. THE SELLER HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE SELLER NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF THIS PRODUCT. THE BUYER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM THE SELLER ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, TO PROPERTY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF PROFIT OR INCOME, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
1. Customer is hereby notified that the said property is not insured or protected to the amount of the actual cash value thereof, or otherwise, against loss AS occasioned by theft, fire, or vandalism while the property remains with our repair facility.
2. Customer states no articles of personal property have been left in the vehicle and our repair facility is not responsible for inspection thereof.
3. Our repair facility is not responsible for the unavailability of parts or delays in parts shipment beyond their control.
4. Due to the type of service requested, some repairs may be sublet.
5. All charges for repairs, including labor and materials furnished, are due and payable simultaneously with the delivery of the within-described vehicle or before delivery upon the expiration of three (3) days after notice that the repairs have been completed. Notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the deposit in the United States mail, postage prepaid, of written notification to that effect addressed to the customer at the address given on the reverse side thereof.
6. If the vehicle described herein is not called for within three (3) days after such notice is given, a storage fee of $15.00 per day will be made for each day thereafter.
7. Our repair facility is authorized to deliver the vehicle described herein or any of its contents to any person presenting this receipt.
8. In addition to any and all other legal remedies available, I authorize your repair facility to have a lien on the vehicle described herein for all charges for repairs, including labor and parts, storage and/or towing and to enforce such lien, our repair facility is hereby expressly authorized to sell said vehicle at public auction after giving a twenty (20) day written notice by certified mail to the legal owner, registered owner, and Department of Motor Vehicles of intent to do so. On the sale date, the vehicle shall be sold to the highest cash bidder and the proceeds of the sale must be used to satisfy the lien plus storage costs and costs incident to sale, and the balance shall be forwarded to the legal owner, or if none, to the registered owner, or if the address is unknown, it shall be forwarded to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Said expenses for sale shall also include a reasonable attorney’s fee, which may be necessarily incurred.
9. If any such charges remain unpaid for thirty (30) days after such request for payment, our repair facility may also refer such charges to its attorneys for collection and the customer shall pay a reasonable attorney’s fee.
10. No return on electrical parts. No refund or exchange privileges on the following items: electrical parts, soft trim, glass, and/or special-order items. No goods will be accepted for credit unless accompanied by this invoice within 15 days from the date of purchase. All items returned are subject to a 20% handling charge.
11. Parts sales only: absolutely no labor will be paid on defective parts. Replacement of defective part is maximum warranty issued.
CERTAIN PARTS SOLD BY B&G AUTO, LLC MAY NOT BE SUPPLIED BY “O.E.M FACTORY”. CONTACT THE PARTS MANAGER FOR INFORMATION.
A hazardous material disposalcharge will be added when items removed from your vehicle or items used in conjunction with the repair of your vehicle must be disposed of in compliance with federal, state, and local government hazardous waste regulations. These items couldinclude any of the following: oils, greases, antifreeze, Freon, cleaning fluids, non-recyclable items, etc.